Wednesday, May 28, 2014

15 hours and 37 minutes





It is the time of year when everywhere I look and everything I do is part of something fresh and new. I love spring; abundance of fresh goats milk, green grasses a flush with seed heads, open windows, short evening rains, and warm sunny afternoons......it really is magical.


It's the time of year when I don't think about tomorrow, it's all about today. 



10 points to Gryffindor and a cup of choice from the last soda firing if you can guess what this is. Just post a comment with your answer.






The sun comes up at 5:17 am and goes down at 8:55 pm. Meanwhile we nap,



babies sleep,


and we go for late evening strolls around the lake.


There are just so many more important things other than pottery.


Like finding selfies of my son when I download the camera. Time to get out there and enjoy another one!





1 comment: