Sunday, April 13, 2014

100 cups.


This is what 100 cups looks like. Processing a few boxes of my alphabet cups for the store. I had to inventory them to see what letters I might be short on, check for any 'seconds', and put them in boxes so they are easy to find (a-z). They are all electric fired to ∆6 with iron oxide sprayed onto the exterior, the letter is wiped with a sponge, and then the liner glaze is poured in and the lip is dipped. 


They are all slip cast from recycled clay scraps. I use 7 molds so they range in size but generally hold 4 oz. Great for all kinds of things but mainly fun. They sell for $12 each.
I'm off to the studio on a beautiful Sunday morning! Wife does not go into work until 11am and I am not prepared for a class I am giving tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment